Everyone is welcome to Volunteer at the OSPCA however if you are under 14 you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Dog Walking – Our dogs look forward to personal time with our volunteers and love to go for walks. We will match you with the right dog. For safety reasons, only volunteers over the age of 14 can walk the dogs
- Cat Walking – For our younger volunteers, we have strollers for our feline friends. The cats also enjoy going for walks and getting some fresh air.
- Kennel Support – Dog/Cat room cleaning, feeding, grooming, care of animals
- General Maintenance – lawn mowing, snow removal, repairs, painting
- Fundraising – Special Events, Annual Yard sale, Pet photos with Santa, Easter Bunny Brigade, Ticket Sales, etc.